Kukulcan Boulevard Km 13.5, 77500. Cancun Hotel Zone, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Our beautiful All Inclusive Cancun Resort The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive is located in the heart of the hotel zone on a gorgeous stretch of Caribbean shoreline well known as one of the most beautiful and exclusive beaches in the area, offering breathtaking picture postcard views of the white sandy beaches, blue waters and swaying palm trees.
In a perfect location in Cancun, The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive offers activities for all ages and everything you need to have perfect Cancun vacation.
With 680 spacious and fully furnished suites and villas, guests have their own private haven at The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive. Each suite features TV & DVD, free Wi-Fi, a private ocean view or beachfront terrace or balcony, and more.
Your Cancun vacation cannot be complete and perfect if you miss to enjoy delicious culinary experiences in fine Cancun restaurants like the ones at The Royal Sands. Our dining options go from traditional Mexican cuisine, to pizzas, seafood and steaks.
Sidelines Sports Bar & Karaoke
In a colonial Old Mexico ambiance, the restaurant offers traditional Mexican dishes, seafood, steaks and fajitas
Open Daily from 2pm to 10pm
One of the favorite restaurants of our guests, serving international cuisine, seafood and steaks.
Open Daily from 7am to 10pm
Into a casual lunch by the pool? Taste delicious hamburgers, sandwiches, wraps and other snacks.
Open Daily from 9am to 5pm
Sidelines Sports Bar & Karaoke
Come and watch your favorite match and sport game. We have the most delicious ribs, fries, snacks and drinks for you to enjoy.
Rate covers accommodation in the suite of your choice, daily cleaning services. On-site food and beverages, access to the gym. Taxes, tips are also included in the final rate. (some restrictions may apply)
The Royal Sands Resort Near by Things to do
Cancun Mayan Museum
La Gran Rueda
La Isla Shopping Mall
El Rey Archaeological Zone
Parque Maya Cancun
The Royal Sands Terms & Conditions
- Payment policy: The total price of your reservation will be charged between 30 to 14 days prior to your arrival date, any reservation booked within 14 days or less prior of the arrival date will be charged immediately, please check your applicable payment policy when booking your reservation.
- Your reservation charge will appear on your credit card statement under the name of: ROYALRES or Royal Reservations, Ft Lauderdale, FL – USA.
- Early departure policy: No refunds will be given for any cancellation or modification made after check-in.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A security deposit is required upon arrival for any incidental charge. This deposit will be for $500 USD, this amount is per stay, and is fully refundable upon check-out; subject to a damage inspection of accommodation.
- Guests staying on Saturday night may need to change units. The hotel will work to avoid this scenario, but when necessary, management will work directly with guests to streamline this process
- Gratuities and taxes are included. However, additional gratuities at guest’s discretion are accepted. (recommended) Early check-in and late check-out on request.
- Special request are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed, these may incur in additional charges.
- Pets are not allowed without exceptions, however, guide dogs for the blind are exempt from this policy; please inform in advance.
- Important information about the All-Inclusive Package. The All-Inclusive package offers an ample array of meals and house beverages, however, some restrictions may apply. The following list of Premium dishes and drinks are available at an additional cost. This list include but is not limited to: Lobster, Selected fine cuts, Selected prime fish fillets, Dishes prepared tableside, Flambéed desserts, specialty beverages and coffees, Premium or imported brand beverages & wines, all types of canned and bottled beverages including soda, beer and some liquors among others. Should you need further information, please stop by the front desk for assistance.