The Royal Sea Aquarium Resort is the perfect spot for a relaxing getaway with your family on the picturesque island of Curacao in the heart of the Caribbean Ocean. Our warm and welcoming staff will treat you like royalty, offering you all the world-class amenities that you may need during your vacation to create memorable experiences.
Wake up at sunrise with dolphins jumping over the waters facing the resort, relax on the beach or by the pool, join in the fun activity program, go shopping at Curacao Beach Boulevard, try a thrilling water sport, enjoy a free visit to the world- famous Curacao Sea Aquarium right next door to the resort or explore the island capital Willemstad, just 20 minutes away.
The Royal Sea Aquarium Resort Family Spring Vacations
Curacao paradise is waiting for you to live an unforgettable vacation time on the beach and the sea, with this amazing Royal Reservations special offer!
Book from March 5 to April 1
Travel Between Mar. 5, 2019 and Jan. 1, 2021
35% + 10% OFF
This Promotion includes:
FREE Wi-Fi in all areas
TERMS & CONDITIONS: *Restrictions: The minimum lenght of stay may vary depending on the season.
Family Spring Vacations
The Royal Sea Aquarium Restaurants & Bars
Start your Curacao taste tour in The Royal Sea Aquarium Resort with delicious food prepared by talented chef Augusto Ceccotti and don’t miss grill at the Pool area on Sundays. There are many other fine Curacao restaurants within walking distance of the resort and in Willemstad to tempt your taste buds and you can go global when it comes to the menus.
The Night is Young
International favorites, fresh seafood and Italian pasta are prepared with flair by Chef Augusto Ceccotti on the waterfront at The Royal Sea Aquarium Resort
Open Daily from 7am to 10pm
The local seafood is fresh and flavorful and Caribbean and Latin American dishes are widely available.
Open Daily from 2pm to 11pm
The Night is Young
Cocktails at sunset and a candlelit dinner on the waterfront are the perfect way to start your evening. Follow it up with live music in a beach bar, the repertoire includes reggae, rock, merengue, salsa, jazz and the traditional island beat of tumba.
In addition to the European plan amenities, rate also includes daily breakfast for all paid occupants at La Patrona Restaurant
The Royal Sea Aquarium Near by Things to do
Curacao Sea Aquarium
Curacao Dolphin Academy
Shopping in Punda
Entertainment and night life
The Royal Sea Aquarium Terms & Conditions
- Payment policy: The total price of your reservation will be charged between 30 to 14 days prior to your arrival date, any reservation booked within 14 days or less prior of the arrival date will be charged immediately, please check your applicable payment policy when booking your reservation.
- Your reservation charge will appear on your credit card statement under the name of: ROYALRES or Royal Reservations, Ft Lauderdale, FL – USA.
- Early departure policy: No refunds will be given for any cancellation or modification made after check-in.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Guests staying on Saturday night may need to change units. The hotel will work to avoid this scenario, but when necessary, management will work directly with guests to streamline this process.
- A security deposit is required upon arrival for any incidental charge. This deposit will be for $250 USD, this amount is per stay, and is fully refundable upon check-out; subject to a damage inspection of accommodation.
- Taxes are included. However, additional gratuities at guest’s discretion are accepted. (recommended)
- Special request are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed, these may incur in additional charges.