Billy Folly Road No. 37, Simpson Bay, St Maarten-St Martin
Nestled on a hillside overlooking Simpson Bay, one of the most popular spots on St. Maarten, Simpson Bay Beach Resort & Marina is a captivating island hideaway where you can enjoy the best family vacation ever in a peaceful Mediterranean-style holiday village offering comfortable suites and all the services guests could possibly need during their Caribbean vacation.
With a sheltered private beach, five pools and colorful gardens full of bougainvillea, hibiscus and allamanda, the resort offers a variety of St. Maarten activities and amenities such as tennis courts, water sports, dining and evening entertainment for all ages.
Our resort has the right size unit for you and your family: Studios and One or Two Bedroom suites. All of our room types are full equipped with kitchen, ceiling fans and air-conditioning as well as free Wi-Fi, terrace or balcony for al fresco dining or a sunset cocktail.
Start your culinary tour of Dutch St. Maarten and French Saint Martin. The resort and island offers a world of dining experiences. Our restaurants are renowned for their delicious cuisine, friendly ambiance and attentive service.
Enjoy the best or our Mexican cuisine in St. Maarten. You can have breakfast and lunch with spectacular views of the Bay.
Open Daily from 7am to 10pm
Located on the Rocks Beach Bar, try our hamburgers, seafood, pizza and traditional Italian dishes. Great outdoor atmosphere, ideal for families with children. Don't miss the lasagna!
In addition to the European plan amenities, rate also includes daily breakfast for all paid occupants at La Patrona Restaurant
The Simpson Bay Resort Near by Things to do
The Red Piano
Seaside Nature Park
Carousel Gelateria and Bar
The Simpson Bay Resort Terms & Conditions
- Payment policy: The total price of your reservation will be charged between 30 to 14 days prior to your arrival date, any reservation booked within 14 days or less prior of the arrival date will be charged immediately, please check your applicable payment policy when booking your reservation.
- Your reservation charge will appear on your credit card statement under the name of: ROYALRES or Royal Reservations, Ft Lauderdale, FL – USA.
- Early departure policy: No refunds will be given for any cancellation or modification made after check-in.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Guests staying on Saturday night may need to change units. The hotel will work to avoid this scenario, but when necessary, management will work directly with guests to streamline this process.
- A security deposit is required upon arrival for any incidental charge. This deposit will be for $250 USD, this amount is per stay, and is fully refundable upon check-out; subject to a damage inspection of accommodation.
- Taxes are included. However, additional gratuities at guest’s discretion are accepted. (recommended)
- Special request are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed, these may incur in additional charges.